Centre for Maritime Engineering Education (CMEE),
A number of significant objectives are being pursued
in order to
cultivate the knowledge and skills essential for high quality
engineering education. These activities are:
- Enhance and facilitate maritime
engineering education throughout the
entire UICEE Global Network of Engineering Education.
- Exchange scholars as appropriate
to take forward academic and research
related activities in engineering education.
- To work together to take forward
seminars, workshops, conferences and other
academic meetings as appropriate, and to support the production of
publications, books and sortware in engineering education.
- Provide a focus for academic and
research activities related to the
work on maritime engineering education.
- Reflect the mission, aims and
objectives of the UICEEE.
- Collect and transfer information
on advances in engineering education and
develop modern techniques for the dissemination of this knowledge.